It is Interso’s core philosophy that security and quality are the two essential requirements for the sectors, where it operates. Thus, we have established all the necessary procedures and take all appropriate measures that shield our products and services, so as to offer our clients the confidence they need.
- Interso Ltd holds a current ISO 9001:2008 Certificate issued by TUV Austria for: The Design, Assembly, Integration, Supply, Maintenance, Technical Services and Follow-On Support Services of Systems for use in Helicopters, Fixed-Wing Aircraft, Vehicles and Naval Vessels, Accessories, Parts, Support and Maintenance Equipment, Assemblies, Upgrades, Electronic complete Systems for Communications, Monitoring, Navigation and Air and Sea Surveillance and Provision of Specialized Technical Services.
- We have undergone the due diligence process, while all our personnel underwent the required training and finally Interso Ltd is certified by TRACE Anti-Bribery Compliance Solutions, the internationally recognized organization that works with companies to raise anti-bribery compliance standards worldwide.
- We are proud of being amongst the Companies that have adopted and follow a strict and robust Code of Ethics for all personnel and at all levels, while being an active member of Transparency International.
- Interso is part of the Dun & Bradstreet Global Database with D&B D-U-N-S Number: 56-552-8097.
- A member of the Nicosia-Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- And also a member of the Israel Cyprus Chamber Of Commerce.